- Handbook of Consumer Finance Research (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Consumption and Well-Being in the Material World (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Soziometrie (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- Managing the Public's Trust in Non-profit Organizations (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Neuromarketing: Was passiert im Kopf des Konsumenten? Ein Einblick in die Neuroökonomie und deren Nutzen für die Marktforschung (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- Mental Health Uncertainty and Inevitability (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Multivariate Datenanalyse (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- A symbolic interactionist perspective on fashion brand personality and advertisement response.
- Optimizing fashion branding strategies in a fluctuating market.
- An analysis of fashion brand extensions by artificial neural networks.
- Domestic or foreign luxury brands? A comparison of status- and non-status- seeking teenagers.
- The impact of consumers' need for uniqueness on purchase perception.
- How brand awareness relates to market outcome, brand equity and the marketing mix.
A breakthrough volume on the complexities of how and why we buy, Fashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors will captivate researchers and practitioners in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing and economics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 151
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.01.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781493902774
- Artikelnr.: 43802186
"It illustrates the increasing amount of scholarly research being conducted in this important area, and Choi makes a nice call for future research on the topic of consumer welfare. ... Fashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors: Scientific Models is a book best suited for marketing and consumer psychology graduate courses ... ." (Andrew M. Kaikati, PsycCRITIQUES, Vol. 59 (48), December, 2014)
"This book truly gives a complete and well-delivered overview of the process of fashion branding. ... The author writing style is easy to follow and well-developed. ... The layout of the text is great, and the cover and packaging is very attractive. ... I would recommend this book to anyone studying the fashion industry, especially those who want to understand the failures and triumphs of certain brands and how to use branding in a social and business context." (Inspire and Action Blog, inspireandaction.wordpress.com, March, 2014)