- European Preventive Restructuring180,00 €
- The Implementation of the New Insolvency Regulation82,00 €
- Produkt-Compliance39,99 €
- Scheckzahlungsverkehr in der Insolvenz94,95 €
- Excessive Pricing and Competition Law Enforcement122,99 €
- Power, Property Rights, and Economic Development75,99 €
- Global Lessons from the AIDS Pandemic105,99 €
The second edition comments concisely on the current statute and on focus areas in cross-border situations. Seven country reports on the legal framework for restructuring and insolvency in France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, the UK, the US and Japan are included. They are accompanied by glossaries with specialist terms from insolvency law and the relevant legal texts from the respective countries.
The highlights of the book at a glance:
- highly topical, including 25 reshaped laws in the law of insolvency as well as "Anfechtungsrechtsreform" and "Konzerninsolvenzrecht"
- reliable source of information
- seven country reports including seven glossaries with specialist terms
- numerous pertinent international legal texts
The general editor and the authors are experienced insolvency and restructuring specialists from Germany, the UK, Italy, the Netherlands, France, Poland, Japan and the US working for renowned law practices.
- Verlag: Beck Juristischer Verlag
- 2nd ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. November 2018
- Abmessung: 246mm x 169mm x 53mm
- Gewicht: 1576g
- ISBN-13: 9783406722387
- ISBN-10: 3406722385
- Artikelnr.: 49978989