- Brand Aid: Taking Control of Your Reputation--Before Everyone Else Does18,99 €
- How to Get Rich8,49 €
- The Attributes: 25 Hidden Drivers of Optimal Performance23,99 €
- Edge: Turning Adversity Into Advantage22,99 €
- Hyperfocus12,99 €
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick)11,99 €
- The Practice13,99 €
- Verlag: Penguin US / Plume
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Altersempfehlung: ab 18 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. April 2015
- Abmessung: 203mm x 134mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 191g
- ISBN-13: 9780142181812
- ISBN-10: 0142181811
- Artikelnr.: 41122890
Commit to Win is at once readable and rich with ideas, both fun and important. Heidi Reeder reveals the complexities and dispels the myths that surround commitment, and sketches a compelling framework that explains why committing is sometimes so difficult, and how to right the ship when commitment wanes. Well worth reading if you ve ever struggled to follow through on a plan that seemed important but somehow fell by the wayside.
Adam Alter, New York Times bestselling author of Drunk Tank Pink: And Other Unexpected Forces That Shape How We Think, Feel, and Behave
This book sheds light on a crucial (but often overlooked) question: Why do some people persist with important goals while others do not? A must read for those interested in the science of achievement.
Cal Newport, author of So Good They Can't Ignore You
What a useful and entertaining book! Heidi Reeder s simple explanation of the 4-element formula for commitment can help you into--or out of--a commitment such as a relationship, a workout routine, a job, or a project. A valuable addition to the psychological literature.
Meg Selig, Licensed Professional Counselor, author of Changepower! 37 Secrets to Habit Change Success and the "Changepower" blog at psychologytoday.com.
Commit to read this superb book, now! Heidi Reeder will help you reach your goals.
Barbara Morgan, NASA Astronaut (ret.)