- The Manly Priest (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- Florence and Its Church in the Age of Dante (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- Franciscans and the Elixir of Life (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- The Good Women of the Parish (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Gender and Christianity in Medieval Europe (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Preachers, Partisans, and Rebellious Religion (eBook, ePUB)60,95 €
Arnold enters current theoretical debates about subjectivity and the nature of power to develop reading strategies that will permit a more nuanced reinterpretation of these documents of interrogation. Rather than seeking to recover the true voice of the Cathars from behind the inquisitor's framework, this book shows how the historian is better served by analyzing texts as sites of competing discourses that construct and position a variety of subjectivities. In this critically informed history, Arnold suggests that what we do with the voices of history in fact has as much to do with ourselves as with those we seek to 'rescue' from the silences of past.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: University of Pennsylvania Press, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 328
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Juli 2013
- ISBN-13: 9780812201161
- Artikelnr.: 40881598