- Realm Divided (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Foundation (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Making England, 796-1042 (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Loyalty, memory and public opinion in England, 1658-1727 (eBook, ePUB)71,95 €
- A Brief History of the Tudor Age (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Witchcraft in Early Modern England (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
The book will explore how and why such a diverse and unlikely group of ordinary men and women from every corner of England united in armed rebellion against church and state to demand a radical political agenda which, had it been implemented, would have fundamentally transformed English society and anticipated the French Revolution by four hundred years. The book will not only provide an important reassessment of the revolt itself but will also be an illuminating and original study of English medieval life at the time.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seitenzahl: 528
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780748127887
- Artikelnr.: 41496606