- Demonology and Witch-Hunting in Early Modern Europe (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Witchcraft in Early Modern England (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Witch Hunting and Witch Trials (RLE Witchcraft) (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Witch-Hunting in Scotland (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- The Witch-Hunt in Early Modern Europe (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Thinking on Earthquakes in Early Modern Europe (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Ideas and Cultural Margins in Early Modern Germany (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
The book's chapters, each written by a leading scholar, cover most regions of Europe, from Scandinavia and Britain through to Germany, France and Switzerland, and Italy and Spain. By focusing on various intellectual levels of demonology, from sophisticated demonological thought to the development of specific demonological ideas and ideas within the witch trial environment, the book offers a thorough examination of the relationship between demonology and witch-hunting.
Demonology and Witch-Hunting in Early Modern Europe is essential reading for all students and researchers of the history of demonology, witch-hunting and early modern Europe.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 418
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.08.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000080780
- Artikelnr.: 59879103