- .NET Development Using the Compiler API14,99 €
- Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio ALM 201522,99 €
- Exploring Advanced Features in C#30,99 €
- Professional Visual Studio 201554,99 €
- Pro HTML5 with Visual Studio 201522,99 €
- Practical Microsoft Visual Studio 201528,99 €
Code Generation with Rosyln is the first book to cover this new capability. You will learn how these techniques can be used to simplify systems integration so that if one system already defines business logic through lookup tables, you can integrate a new system and share business logic by allowing the new system to write its own business logic based on already existing table-based business logic.
One of the many benefits you will discover is that Roslyn uses an innovative approach to compiler design, opening up the inner workings of the compiler process. You will learn how to see the syntax tree that Roslyn is building as it compiles your code. Additionally, you will learn to feed it your own syntax tree that you create on the fly.
What You'll Learn
- Structure logic to be stored in database design
- Build complex conditional logic based on lookup data in the database
- Compile code that you generate programmatically
- Discover generated code and run it dynamically to implement new business logic
- Debug problems in generated code
- Deploy and access generated code
Who This Book Is For
Back end developers in very dynamic fast-paced business environments. Developers focused on integrating different systems across an enterprise should also find this information useful.
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4842-2210-2
- 1st ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. März 2017
- Abmessung: 255mm x 182mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 264g
- ISBN-13: 9781484222102
- ISBN-10: 1484222105
- Artikelnr.: 45994677