- Interconnecting Data Centers Using VPLS (Ensure Business Continuance on Virtualized Networks by Implementing Layer 2 Connectivity Across Layer 3) (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Designing and Implementing IP/MPLS-Based Ethernet Layer 2 VPN Services (eBook, ePUB)53,99 €
- Layer 2 VPN Architectures (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure Data Centers (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Building Data Centers with VXLAN BGP EVPN (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Interconnecting Smart Objects with IP (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
Interconnecting Data Centers Using VPLS presents Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) based solutions that provide high-speed, low-latency network and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) isolation between data centers resulting in significant cost savings and a highly resilient virtualized network. The design guidance, configuration examples, and best practices presented in this book have been validated under the Cisco Validated Design (CVD) System Assurance program to facilitate faster, more reliable and more predictable deployments. The presented solutions include detailed information about issues that relate to large Layer 2 bridging domains and offer guidance for extending VLANs over Layer 3 networks using VPLS technology.
Implementing this breakthrough Data Center Interconnect (DCI) strategy will evolve your network to support current server virtualization techniques and to provide a solid foundation for emerging approaches. The book takes you from the legacy deployment models for DCI, problems associated with extending Layer 2 networks, through VPN technologies, to various MST-, EEM-, and GRE-based deployment models and beyond. Although this book is intended to be read cover-to-cover, it is designed to be flexible and allow you to easily move between chapters to develop the solution most compatible with your requirements.
- Describes a variety of deployment models to effectively transport Layer 2 information, allowing your virtualization solution to operate effectively
- Explains benefits and trade-offs of various solutions for you to choose the solution most compatible with your network requirements to ensure business resilience
- Provides detailed design guidance and configuration examples that follow Cisco best practice recommendations tested within the CVD
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press®, which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new technologies, and building successful careers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Juni 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781587059940
- Artikelnr.: 37941050