- Primate Anti-Predator Strategies (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Animal Communication and Noise (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Post-Genome Biology of Primates (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- The Japanese Macaques (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Feeding in Vertebrates (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- The Chimpanzees of Bossou and Nimba (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Primates and Cetaceans (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.09.2006
- ISBN-13: 9780387233277
- Artikelnr.: 43729787
The Costs and Benefits of Behavioral Flexibility to Inclusive Fitness: Dispersal as an Option in Heterogeneous Regimes.
Primate Signatures of Behavioral Flexibility in Heterogeneous Regimes.
Social Cognition and Behavioral Flexibility: Categorical Decision
Making as a Primate Signature.
Female Primates as 'Energy
Maximizers' in Heterogeneous Regimes.
Male Primates: 'Time
Minimizers' in Heterogeneous Regimes.
Intersexual Interactions in Heterogeneous Regimes: Potential Effects of Antagonistic Coevolution in Primate Groups.
Sociosexual Organization and the Expression of Behavioral Flexibility.
Behavioral Flexibility: Interpretations and Prospects.
"The behavioral flexibility of primates is widely appreciated, but it is rare to find a book like this one, which treats the topic with the analytical attention it deserves. Clara Jones draws heavily on examples ... to illustrate why considers the ability to respond to changing conditions to be one of the signature traits of primates. ... Behavioral Flexibility in Primates is a slim volume whose 138 pages of text are supplemented with a helpful glossary of technical terms and references ... ." (Karen B. Strier, International Journal of Primatology, Vol. 27 (2), April, 2006)