- Slow Trains to Venice (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Last Train to Zona Verde (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Ghost Train to the Eastern Star (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Supertramp (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Tristesse Renesse (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- In 80 Zügen um die Welt (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Italien in vollen Zügen (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
Escaping the rat race for a few happy weeks, Chesshyre indulges in the freedom of the tracks. From France (dogged by rail worker strikes), through Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Poland he goes, travelling as far east as Odessa by the Black Sea in Ukraine. With no set plans, simply a desire to let the trains lead the way, his trip takes him onwards via Hungary, the Balkans and Austria. Along the way he enjoys many an encounter, befriending fellow travellers as well as a conductor or two.
This is a love letter to Europe, written from the trackside.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Summersdale Publishers Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781787831650
- Artikelnr.: 56680903