- Food Lovers' Guide to® Sonoma (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Food Lovers' Guide to® San Francisco (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Food Lovers' Guide to® Los Angeles (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Destination: Cocktails (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- WINE 70 cartoons (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Food Lovers' Guide to® Napa Valley (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
If California were an independent nation it would be the fourth leading wine-producing country in the world after Italy, France and Spain. And nowhere else will you find more visitor-friendly wineries. Sampling these and tasting their wines is a rewarding experience, but, faced with the bewildering variety of wineries on offer, it's hard to know where to start. This book guides the wine tourist-not only through the better-known regions of Napa and Sonoma, but also the Central Coast, Santa Barbara County and Southern California-and gives ample recommendations on where to stay and eat in and around each region.
A Traveller's Wine Guide to California contains spectacular photography as well as easily-accessible information on such topics as The Winery Experience and The System of Classification and Grape Varieties.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Interlink Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 218
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.12.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781623710156
- Artikelnr.: 38340690