- Development and Environmental Policy in India (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- China: Innovative Green Development (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Pathways to Environmental Sustainability (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- China: Innovative Green Development (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Theoretical and Empirical Analysis in Environmental Economics (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
The four sub-themes of the book reflect some of the important areas in the environment-development discourse - sustainability of development, institutions and environmental governance, environment and well-being, and ecosystem and conservation. Within each of the sub-themes, the policy and the practice as well as the macro and micro aspects are addressed. With contributions mainly from ecological economists and ecologists, the book's approach is interdisciplinary, both in spirit and content, reflecting the honoree's work, which went not just beyond the mainstream ideology of economics, but also the way she listened to ideas from disciplines like ecology and sociology. The volume also includes two reflective essays on academic life and works of Kanchan Chopra.
The book is a valuable resource for students, teachers, researchers, practitioners and policy makers in the areas of development economics, ecological economics, environmental economics and related disciplines such as conservation, development, ecology, economics, environment, governance, health, sociology and public policy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.07.2018
- ISBN-13: 9789811056758
- Artikelnr.: 56792131
12. Spatial Analysis of Quality of Life in an Urban Context Preeti Kapuria (abstract included) Section D: Ecosystem and Conservation 13. The Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: Testing the Limits of Interdisciplinary and Multi-scale Science Walter V. Reid and Harold A. Mooney (abstract and paper included) 14. Conservation beyond protected areas Charles Perrings (abstract included) 15. Ecosystem services, state institutions and market integration in reducing poverty: Evidence from a remote Himalayan region Saudamini Das, Priya Shyamsundar and Mani Nepal (abstract included) Section E: Reflections on Contributions of Kanchan Chopra 16. Shaping the ISEE and INSEE Richard Norgaard