- Cardiovascular Research (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Prostate Cancer (eBook, PDF)156,95 €
- Essentials of Restenosis (eBook, PDF)167,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Leptomeningeal Metastases (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (eBook, PDF)167,95 €
- Cancer Metastasis And The Lymphovascular System: Basis For Rational Therapy (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Oktober 2007
- ISBN-13: 9781597452229
- Artikelnr.: 37345226
CANCER GENE THERAPY
- Kelly K. Hunt, M.D. and Stephan A. Vorburger, M.D., M.C.R.
1. Adenovector-mediated Cancer Gene Therapy
- Bingliang Fang, M.D., Ph.D. and Jack A. Roth, M.D.
2. Efficacy, Toxicity and Immunogenicity of Adenoviral vectors
- Dmitry Shayakhmetov, Ph.D.
3. Lentiviral and Retroviral Vector Systems
- Renata Stripecke and Noriyuki Kasahara, M.D., Ph.D.
4. Vaccinia and Pox-Virus
- Sricharan Chalikonda, M.D. and David L. Bartlett, M.D.
5. Spinning Straw into Gold: The Potential of Replicating Herpes Simplex Virus as a Therapy for Cancer revealed by Genetic Alchemy
- Ian J. Mohr, Ph.D.
6. Alphavirus Vectors for Gene Therapy Applications
- Kenneth Lundstrom, Ph.D.
7. Vesicular Stomatitis Virus and RNA Viruses as Gene Therapy Vectors
- Glen N. Barber, Ph.D.
8. Parvovirus Vectors
- Selvarangan Ponnazhagan, Ph.D.
9. Non-Viral Vector Systems
- Pui-yan Lee and Leaf Huang, Ph.D.
Gene Therapy Approaches
10. Oncogenes, Tumor Suppressor Genes, and Apoptosis-Inducing Genes Utilized in Cancer Gene Therapy
- Lidong Zhang and Bingliang Fang, M.D., Ph.D.
11. Gene Silencing Therapy against Cancer
- Chao-Zhong Song, M.D., Ph.D.
12. Tumor Targeting-Retargeted Adenovirus
- Masato Yamamoto, M.D., Ph.D. and David T. Curiel, M.D., Ph.D.
13. Herpes Simplex Mediated Gene Therapy: Preclinical and and Clinical Approaches
- Richard H. Pin, Maura Reinblatt, Yuman Fong, and William R. Jarnagin, M.D.
14. Cytokine Gene Therapy for Genitourinary Cancer
- Terry L. Timme, Tetsuo Fujita, Hongyu Wang, Koji Naruishi, Dov Kadmon, Robert J. Amato, Brian J. Miles, Gustavo Ayala, Thomas M. Wheeler, Bin S. Teh, E. Brian Butler and Timothy C. Thompson, Ph.D.
15. Combination of Gene Therapy with Radiation
- Anupama Munshi, Ph.D. and Raymond E. Meyn, Ph.D.
16. Gene Transfer into Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Chemoprotection and in vivo Selection
- Justin C. Roth and Stanton L. Gerson, M.D.
17. Non-Viral Genetic Vaccines for Cancer
- Steven R. Little, Daniel G. Anderson Ph.D., and Robert Langer, Sc.D.
18. Gene Therapy Targeted at Angiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis for Cancer Treatment
- Anita T. Tandle, Ph.D. and Steven K. Libutti, M.D.
19. Tumor-Specific Replicating Adenoviruses: Delta 24 for Human Gliomas
- Giacomo G. Vecil, M.D., Juan Fueyo, M.D., and Frederick F. Lang, M.D.
20. Problems, Side Effects and Disappointments in Clinical Cancer Gene Therapy
- Ta-Chiang Liu and David H. Kirn, M.D.
21. Trials and Tribulations in Developing Clinical Trials of Gene Therapy: E1A for Breast or Ovarian Cancer
- Naoto Ueno, M.D., Ph.D., Judith K. Wolf, M.D., David M. Gershenson, M.D., Gabriel N. Hortobagyi, M.D., and Mien-Chie Hung, Ph.D.
22. Phase I Clinical Experience with Intravenous Administration of PV701, an Oncolytic Virus
- Andrew L. Pecora, M.D. and Robert M. Lorence
23. MDA-7/IL-24 as a Multi-Modality Therapy for Cancer
- Sunil Chada, Ph.D., Dora Bocangel, Abujiang Pataer, Abner M. Mhashilkar, Satoshi Inoue, Ryo Miyahara, Jack A. Roth, Elizabeth A. Grimm, Stephen G. Swisher, M.D., Kelly K. Hunt, M.D. and Rajagopal Ramesh, Ph.D.
24. Development of Therapeutic Genes for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Mien-Chie Hung, Ph.D. and Duen-Hwa Yan, Ph.D.
25. Steps in a Translational Cancer Gene Therapy Trial
- Urs W. von Holzen, M.D. and Stephen G. Swisher, M.D.
"The book is divided into 3 sections. ... this book is informative and provides a comprehensive review of the advances and limitations of cancer gene therapy. ... Overall, the book provides enjoyable and instructive reading material. I highly recommend this book to scientists as well as clinicians as a reference source for cancer gene therapy. Readers would benefit from this excellent reading material, whether they are relatively new to this subspecialty or are actively working within the field of cancer gene therapy." (Prem Seth, JAMA, Vol. 299 (11), 2008)
"Gene Therapy for Cancer ... covers the current technologies of cancer gene therapy as well as the difficult task of applying these in clinical trials. ... The book also benefits through its helpful tables, drawings and illustrations. ... Gene Therapy for Cancer provides a good overview of currently available techniques for cancer gene therapy and their limitations and potential for clinical applications. The book is a useful addition to the library of both researchers and clinicians working in the field." (S. Schepelmann and C. J. Springer, British Journal of Cancer, Vol. 98 (3), 2008)
"This new volume in Humana's series is written for oncologists, hematologists, cancer researchers, geneticists." (Tumori, Vol. 93, 2007)