Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Atlas of Acoustic Neurinoma Microsurgery130,99 €
- Introduction to the Operating Room58,99 €
- Imaging and Visualization in The Modern Operating Room105,99 €
- A Nurse's Guide for the Operating Room32,99 €
- Imaging and Visualization in The Modern Operating Room104,99 €
- Colorectal Surgery: Living Pathology in the Operating Room270,99 €
- Klinikleitfaden OP-Pflege49,00 €
Reflecting the recent dramatic advances in orthopedic trauma care and orthopedic implants, this highly practical surgical guide provides step-by-step descriptions of new, state-of-the-art techniques as well as in-depth information on classic, time-tested methods. Packed with hundreds of the high-quality, full-color illustrations for which AO books are known, the expert authors of this must-have text discuss operating room principles for different aspects of OR management for ORP (orthotic rehabilitation products) and AO principles of fracture management, and give advice on how to perform common procedures, with an emphasis on the use of surgical instruments.
- Comprehensive discussion of relative stability, biological fixation, minimally invasive techniques, the correct use of locking head screws and the locking compression plate, and more- Concise chapters designed to aid ORP and junior residents as they assist during surgery- Full-color illustrations complement thorough descriptions of each step of the procedures
AO Techniques and Principles for the Operating Room is an invaluable tool for operating room staff and all residents starting their careers in orthopedic trauma care.