- Pathology of the Pancreas108,99 €
- Procurement and Transplantation of Abdominal Organs in Clinical Practice64,99 €
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation166,99 €
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation162,99 €
- Endocrine Surgery Comprehensive Board Exam Guide115,65 €
- A Practical Guide to Frozen Section Technique82,99 €
- Imaging of the Pancreas166,99 €
Pathology of the Pancreas: A Practical Approach aims to enable readers to recognise the various pathological entities and provide the key information in their pathology reports, which is necessary for the individual patient's further management. The book provides the diagnostic pathologist with a comprehensive, well-illustrated, and extensively cross-referenced approach to pancreatic pathology.