- Microwave Semiconductor Devices (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- Semiconductor Device Physics and Design (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
- Fundamentals of Power Semiconductor Devices (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Science and Technology of Semiconductor-On-Insulator Structures and Devices Operating in a Harsh Environment (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Silicon-on-Insulator Technology (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Silicon-on-Insulator Technology (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- A review of silicon properties which provides a foundation for understanding the device properties discussion, including mobility-enhancement by straining silicon;
- State-of-the-art technologies on high-K gate dielectrics, low-K dielectrics, Cu interconnects, and SiGe BiCMOS;
- CMOS-only applications, such as subthreshold current and parasitic latch-up;
- Advanced Enabling processes and process integration.
This book is written for engineers and scientists in semiconductor research, development and manufacturing. The problems at the end of each chapter and the numerous charts, figures and tables also make it appropriate for use as a text in graduate and advanced undergraduate courses in electrical engineering and materials science.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.