- State of the World's Oceans (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Advances in Marine and Brackishwater Aquaculture (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Ecological Impacts of Tsunamis on Coastal Ecosystems (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Jellyfish Blooms: New Problems and Solutions (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Ecotoxicology of Antifouling Biocides (eBook, PDF)145,95 €
- Biological Effects by Organotins (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
Jellyfish Blooms: Causes, Consequences and Recent Advances presents reviews and original research articles written by the world's leading experts on jellyfish. Topics covered include the evolution of jellyfish blooms, the impacts of climate change on jellyfish populations, advances in acoustic and molecular methods used to study jellyfish, the role of jellyfish in food webs and nutrient cycles, and the ecology of the benthic stages of the jellyfish life history. This is a valuable resource for students and professional marine biologists, fisheries scientists, oceanographers, and researchers of climate change.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.