- Woodpeckers (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Naturalised Birds of the World (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Birds of the Indian Subcontinent (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Atlas of Breeding Birds in Britain and Ireland (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Storks, Ibises and Spoonbills of the World (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- The Status of Birds in Britain and Ireland (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- The Greater Flamingo (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
Covering 239 species, this book is the first definitive photographic guide to woodpeckers. Detailed text looks in detail at the biology of the birds, with particular emphasis on field identification, along with voice, habitat, status, racial variation and distribution. The text is accompanied by a series of high-quality photographs - more than 750 images, carefully selected to highlight identification criteria. Each species entry is completed by an accurate colour range map.
A sister to Owls of the World in the Helm Photographic Guides series, Woodpeckers of the World is an informative, fact-filled and beautifully illustrated guide to a group beloved by all birders.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 448
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Juni 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781408147177
- Artikelnr.: 41331433