- What It's Like to Be a Bird (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Wonder of Birds (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Genius of Birds (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Feather Thief (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Wall of Birds (eBook, ePUB)29,12 €
- Birds and People (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Bird Stories from Burroughs - Sketches of Bird Life Taken from the Works of John Burroughs (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
Did you know that the tailorbird "sews" leaves together to make its nest? Or that hummingbird eggs are the size of jellybeans?
Birds are some of the world's most beautiful and interesting creatures, and their nests and eggs are no exception, displaying a stunning diversity of shapes, sizes, functions, and materials. In Nests, Eggs, Birds, celebrated artist and author Kelsey Oseid explores the fascinating ins and outs of where and how dozens of avian species--robins, birds of paradise, crows, owls, penguins, and more--make their homes and lay their eggs.
Full of striking naturalistic art and fun scientific facts, Nests, Eggs, Birds will delight bird lovers of all ages.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
- Seitenzahl: 144
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.03.2020
- ISBN-13: 9780399581861
- Artikelnr.: 56950777