- Historische Diskursanalyse (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Begriffsgeschichte und historische Semantik (eBook, ePUB)29,99 €
- Hieroglyphen ohne Geheimnis (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Geschlechtergeschichte (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- Gewalt (eBook, ePUB)26,99 €
- Theorie in der Geschichtswissenschaft (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
Divided into three distinct but tightly interweaved sections, the book's chapters provide regional surveys of the practice of global history on all continents, review some of the research in four core fields of global history and consider a number of problems that global historians have contended with in their work. The authors hail from various world regions and are themselves leading global historians. Collectively, they provide an unprecedented survey of what today is the most dynamic field in the discipline of history.
As one of the first books to systematically discuss the international dimensions of global historical scholarship and address a wealth of questions emanating from them, Global History, Globally is a must-read book for all students and scholars of global history.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.02.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781350036369
- Artikelnr.: 52937905