- How to Rebuild & Modify Ford C4 & C6 Automatic Transmissions (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- How to Rebuild & Modify High-Performance Manual Transmissions (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- How to Rebuild Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engines 1994-2007 (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Ford 429/460 Engines: How to Rebuild (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- How to Rebuild & Modify Chevy 348/409 Engines (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- How to Rebuild and Modify Chrysler 426 Hemi EnginesHP1525 (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
Covering Ford's small six-cylinder engine made famous in Falcons, Comets, Mustangs, and many other models from the 1960s and 1970s, this book has everything you need to know from step-by-step rebuilding instructions to performance parts that will set you apart from the rest of the crowd. If this is your first engine build, you'll be glad to know that every aspect of a complete rebuild is here. Starting with engine removal, you'll learn all the different steps, including examination, machine work, reassembly, and reinstallation. The mystery is revealed on setting ring gap, checking valve-to-piston clearance, even degreasing the camshaft for spot-on valve timing!
Whether it's replacing the undersized and outdated one-barrel carburetor or the original Load-O-Matic distributor, you'll learn how to get the most from the engine that came as original equipment in literally millions of our favorite Ford vehicles. With the information in this book, you'll learn how to add a two-barrel carburetor, electronic ignition, and even a header so you can have the smooth rumble of dual exhaust.
Congratulations on your decision to build and modify one of the most popular engines from some of the most popular cars in Ford's long history with Ford Inline Six: How to Rebuild & Modify!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.