- Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security and Mobility II91,99 €
- Telecommunication Network Intelligence: Ifip Tc6/Wg6.7 Sixth International Conference on Intelligence in Networks (Smartnet 2000), September 18-22, 20263,99 €
- Personal Wireless Communications: Ifip Tc6/Wg6.8 Working Conference on Personal Wireless Communications (Pwc'2000), September 14-15, 2000, Gdańsk227,99 €
- NETWORKING 2005. Networking Technologies, Services, and Protocols; Performance of Computer and Communication Networks; Mobile and Wireless Communications Systems147,99 €
- Personal Wireless Communications87,99 €
- Testing of Communicating Systems: Tools and Techniques. Ifip Tc6/Wg6.1 13th International Conference on Testing of Communicating Systems (Testcom 2000248,99 €
- Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security and Mobility118,99 €
Key areas covered include: Network Policy; Network Security; Quality of Service; Wireless Networks; Intelligent Networks; Performance Evaluation This valuable new book will be essential reading for all those working in computer science and engineering departments, especially researchers, engineers and students in university and industry research laboratories.
This volume contains the proceedings of the Third International Conference on Network Control and Engineering for Quality of Service, Security and Mobility (Net-Con'2004), celebrated in Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears, Spain) during November 2-5, 2004. This IFIP TC6 Conference was organized by the Universitat de les Illes Balears and sponsored by the following Working Groups: WG6.2 (Network and Internetwork Architectures), WG6.6 (Management of Networks and Distributed Systems), WG6.7 (Smart Networks) and WG6.8 (Mobile and Wireless Communications). The rapid evolution of the networking industry introduces new exciting challenges that need to be explored by the research community. The adoption of Internet as the global network infrastructure places the issue of quality of service among one of the hot topics nowadays: a huge diversity of applications with quite different service requirements must be supported over a basic core of protocols. Also, the open and uncontrolled nature of Internet enforces the need to guarantee secure transactions among users, thus placing security as another hot topic. Finally, the explosion of mobility and its integration as part of the global infrastructure are probably now the most challenging issues in the networking field.
- International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Vol.165
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Seitenzahl: 348
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2004
- Abmessung: 236mm x 163mm x 28mm
- Gewicht: 730g
- ISBN-13: 9780387231976
- ISBN-10: 0387231978
- Artikelnr.: 13286116
1. A Scalable Multicast Protocol With Qos Guaranties; A. Benslimane, O. Mouassaoui.
2. Scheduling Requests On Multi-Stage Multi-Server To Increase Quality Of Service; A. Allahverdi, F.S. Al-Anzi.
3. Analysis Of Policy Management Models And Specification Languages; I. Aib, N. Agoulmine, M. Fonseca, G. Pujolle.
4. Diffserv Network Control Using A Behavioral Multi-Agent System; N. Meskaoui, L. Merghem, D. Gaïti, K.Y. Kablan.
5. Policy Based Handover In Wireless And Mobile Networks; H. Chaouchi.
6. Adaptive AIFS In Wireless LAN; A. Ksentini, A. Gueroui, M. Naim.
7. Teletraffic Engineering Of Multi-Band W-CDMA Systems; V.B. Iversen, E. Epifania.
8. Mobility Support Framework In Adaptable Service Architecture; M. Malek Shiaa.
9. Ant-Routing-Algorithm For Mobile Multi-Hop Ad-Hoc Networks; M. Günes, O. Spaniol.
10. Enabling Distributed Qos Management Utilizing Active Network Technology; S. Vrontis, I. Sygkouna, M. Chantzara, E. Sykas.
11. Resource Management In ASMA Platform; H.Bakour, N. Boukhatem.
12. A New Hardware Algorithm For Fast IP Routing Targeting Programmable Routers; M. Meribout, M. Motomura.
13. Fuzzy-Logic-Based TCP Congestion Control System; A.M. Al-Naamany, H. Bourdoucen.
14. Multi-Object Video Rate Control; N. Achir, G. Pujolle.
15. Buffer Occupancy Analysis For A Broadband Polling-Based WLAN; A.S.H. Mahmoud, D.D. Falconer, S.A. Mahmoud.
16. A Policy Management Framework For GMPLS Optical Networks; N. Rico, O. Cherkaoui, H. Elbiaze.
17. Service Level Agreement In Optical Networks; M. Du-Pond, O. Audouin, B. Berde, B. Daheb, W. Fawaz, G. Pujolle, M. Vigoureux.
18. Conceptual Foundations Of User Preference Modeling; Z. Chentouf, A. Khoums, S. Cherkaoui.
19. New Key Management Protocol For SSL/TLS; I. Hajjeh, A. Serhrouchni, F. Tastet.
20. Management Of Security In TCP/IP Hosts Using Dedicated Monitoring Applications; R. Costa Cardoso, M. Marques Freire.