- Model-Reference Adaptive Control (eBook, PDF)67,95
- Feedback Control (eBook, PDF)76,95
- System Identification (eBook, PDF)54,95
- Nonlinear and Adaptive Control with Applications (eBook, PDF)89,95
- Robust Control Design with MATLAB® (eBook, PDF)72,95
- Modelling and Control of Mini-Flying Machines (eBook, PDF)107,95
- Stability and Stabilization of Linear Systems with Saturating Actuators (eBook, PDF)98,95
The text is a three-part treatment, beginning with robust and optimal linear control methods and moving on to a self-contained presentation of the design and analysis of model reference adaptive control (MRAC) for nonlinear uncertain dynamical systems. Recent extensions and modifications to MRAC design are included, as are guidelines for combining robust optimal and MRAC controllers. Features of the text include:
· case studies that demonstrate the benefits of robust and adaptive control for piloted, autonomous and experimental aerial platforms;
· detailed background material for each chapter to motivate theoretical developments;
· realistic examples and simulation data illustrating key features of the methods described; and
· problem solutions for instructors and MATLAB® code provided electronically.
The theoretical content and practical applications reported address real-life aerospace problems, being based on numerous transitions of control-theoretic results into operational systems and airborne vehicles that are drawn from the authors’ extensive professional experience with The Boeing Company. The systems covered are challenging, often open-loop unstable, with uncertainties in their dynamics, and thus requiring both persistently reliable control and the ability to track commands either from a pilot or a guidance computer.
Readers are assumed to have a basic understanding of root locus, Bode diagrams, and Nyquist plots, as well as linear algebra, ordinary differential equations, and the use of state-space methods in analysis and modeling of dynamical systems.
Robust and Adaptive Control is intended to methodically teach senior undergraduate and graduate students how to construct stable and predictable control algorithms for realistic industrial applications. Practicing engineers and academic researchers will also find the book of great instructional value.
- Verlag: Springer London
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.11.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781447143963
- Artikelnr.: 37669541
"Robust and adaptive control is a well written and self-contained book, driven by aerospace applications. This book is very rich in both control theory and examples. ... the authors succeed in establishing a good trade-off between theoretical background and developments and practical aspects related to flight system applications. The book can be used as a textbook for senior undergraduate students, graduate students, practicing engineers and academic researchers. It is recommended to all major libraries." (Ali Zolghadri, Mathematical Reviews, July, 2014)