- Professional Red Teaming (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Feature Extraction & Image Processing (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Secure Digital Communications (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Cybersecurity for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Embedded Systems and Software Validation (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Network Science and Cybersecurity (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
Filled with sample application scenarios and algorithms, this book provides an in-depth examination of present and future field technologies including encryption, authentication, copy control, tagging, tracing, conditional access and media identification. The authors present a diversified blend of theory and practice and focus on the constantly changing developments in multimedia applications thus providing an admirably comprehensive book.
* Discusses state-of-the-art multimedia authentication and fingerprinting techniques
* Presents several practical methodologies from industry, including broadcast encryption, digital media forensics and 3D mesh watermarking
* Focuses on the need for security in multimedia applications found on computer networks, cell phones and emerging mobile computing devices
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.