- Cyber Crime Fighters (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- PCI Compliance (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- iCloud & Apple-ID - Mehr Sicherheit für Ihre Daten im Internet (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Online Security for the Business Traveler (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Hacking the Code (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-640 Prep Kit (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- The Information Systems Security Officer's Guide (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
Comprised of 17 chapters, the book explains the FISMA legislation and its provisions, strengths and limitations, as well as the expectations and obligations of federal agencies subject to FISMA. It also discusses the processes and activities necessary to implement effective information security management following the passage of FISMA, and it describes the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Risk Management Framework. The book looks at how information assurance, risk management, and information systems security is practiced in federal government agencies; the three primary documents that make up the security authorization package: system security plan, security assessment report, and plan of action and milestones; and federal information security-management requirements and initiatives not explicitly covered by FISMA.
This book will be helpful to security officers, risk managers, system owners, IT managers, contractors, consultants, service providers, and others involved in securing, managing, or overseeing federal information systems, as well as the mission functions and business processes supported by those systems.
- Learn how to build a robust, near real-time risk management system and comply with FISMA
- Discover the changes to FISMA compliance and beyond
- Gain your systems the authorization they need
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.