- Transportation Systems Analysis (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Supply Chain Management: Models, Applications, and Research Directions (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Graphs, Dioids and Semirings (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Construction Program Management - Decision Making and Optimization Techniques (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Scheduling with Time-Changing Effects and Rate-Modifying Activities (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Behavior Engineering and Applications (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Anomalies in Net Present Value, Returns and Polynomials, and Regret Theory in Decision-Making (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
This work consists of two parts, with the first part addressing the design of reference and mathematical models, bottleneck models and multi-criteria models and presenting various sample models. It describes demand-forecasting methods and also includes considerations for aggregating forecasts. Lastly, it provides reference information on methods for data stocking and sorting. The second part of the book analyzes various stock planning models and the rules of safety stock calculation, while also considering the stock traffic dynamics in supply chains. Various batch computation methods are described in detail, while production planning is considered on several levels, including supply planning for customers, master planning, and production scheduling. This book can be used as a reference and manual for current planning methods. It is aimed at production planning department managers, company information system specialists, as well as scientists and PhD students conducting research in production planning. It will also be a valuable resource for students at universities of applied sciences.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.04.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319275239
- Artikelnr.: 46926925