- Creative Schools10,99 €
- The Coddling of the American Mind16,99 €
- The International Student's Survival Guide: How to Get the Most from Studying at a UK University120,99 €
- 14 Days to Exam Success9,49 €
- The Stress-Free Guide to Studying at University96,99 €
- Studying and Learning at University: Vital Skills for Success in Your Degree110,99 €
- Study Skills Connected20,99 €
Looking to jumpstart your GPA?
Most college students believe that straight A s can be achieved only through cramming and painful all-nighters at the library. But Cal Newport knows that real straight-A students don t study harder they study smarter. A breakthrough approach to acing academic assignments, from quizzes and exams to essays and papers, How to Become a Straight-A Student reveals for the first time the proven study secrets of real straight-A students across the country and weaves them into a simple, practical system that anyone can master.
You will learn how to:
Streamline and maximize your study time
Absorb the material quickly and effectively
Know which reading assignments are critical and which are not
Target the paper topics that wow professors
Provide A+ answers on exams
Write stellar prose without the agony
A strategic blueprint for success that promises more free time, more fun, and top-tier results, How to Become a Straight-A Student is the only study guide written by students for students with the insider knowledge and real-world methods to help you master the college system and rise to the top of the class.
- Verlag: Crown / Penguin Random House
- Seitenzahl: 216
- Erscheinungstermin: Januar 2007
- Abmessung: 208mm x 141mm x 13mm
- Gewicht: 181g
- ISBN-13: 9780767922715
- ISBN-10: 0767922719
- Artikelnr.: 21418328
This book delivers on its title 100 Percent. I wish I'd had a copy when I was in college I would have had a better GPA and a better social life! Jason Ryan Dorsey, author of My Reality Check Bounced!