- The Court of Arbitration for Sport and Its Jurisprudence95,99 €
- Mediating Sports Disputes:National and International Perspectives126,99 €
- Arbitral and Disciplinary Rules of International Sports Organisations118,99 €
- Evidence in Anti-Doping at the Intersection of Science & Law174,99 €
- Third Party Funding for Dispute Resolution103,99 €
- Privatizing Dispute Resolution138,00 €
- Yearbook of International Sports Arbitration 2016134,99 €
Frans M. de Weger is senior legal counsel working for the Dutch Federation of Professional Football Clubs (FBO). In 2015 he was, at the proposal of the European Club Association (ECA), appointed as an arbitrator for the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). As a legal counsel and a CAS arbitrator he is involved in several national and international football-related legal disputes.
This book appears in the ASSER International Sports Law Series, under the editorship of Prof. Dr. Ben Van Rompuy and Dr. Antoine Duval.
"Frans de Weger's work on the jurisprudence of the DRC is a "must-have" for anybody dealing with sports law and, in particular, dealing with football issues under the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players."
Professor of International Law and Attorney-at-Law in Rome and CAS Arbitrator
"Where to go when trying to understand the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players? Now Frans de Weger has the answer with his new version of the much-awaited and needed Jurisprudence of the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber."
Juan de Dios Crespo Pérez
"The second edition of this book, which is systematic and practical at the same time, will surely be of great interest to both specialists active in the world of "football law" and aspiring individuals."
Attorney-at-law, Head of Legal at the European Club Association, FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber Member and Mediator at the CAS
- ASSER International Sports Law Series
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin / T.M.C. Asser Press
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 520
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Oktober 2016
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 33mm
- Gewicht: 940g
- ISBN-13: 9789462651258
- ISBN-10: 9462651256
- Artikelnr.: 45125427