- The Police Composite Sketch (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Forensic Pathology Reviews (eBook, PDF)159,95 €
- CyberForensics (eBook, PDF)144,95 €
- The Juvenile Skeleton in Forensic Abuse Investigations (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- The Forensic Laboratory Handbook Procedures and Practice (eBook, PDF)159,95 €
- Forensic Podiatry (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- When Doctors Kill (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
All the chapters in this new edition have been fully updated, with some undergoing extensive revision. Recent developments in child protection protocols have prompted a major rewrite of the chapter on non-accidental injury, and the text now includes a specific chapter on the use of the TASER. Other aspects of restraint are now dealt with separately. The material on care of detainees and fitness for interview has been split into individual chapters to allow a more comprehensive discussion of the issues. In addition, new authors have joined the team of contributors, facilitating a wider range of international perspectives. From its chapters on the history and core principles of clinical forensic medicine, right up to the text's discussion of substance misuse and deaths in custody, this volume remains the gold standard source for health professionals whose working lives bring them into contact with those in the law enforcement arena.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 473
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.09.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781617792588
- Artikelnr.: 37344888