- Circuits and Systems Based on Delta Modulation127,99 €
- Circuits and Systems Based on Delta Modulation111,99 €
- Continuous-Time Systems133,99 €
- Positive Trigonometric Polynomials and Signal Processing Applications112,99 €
- Cognitive Radio, Software Defined Radio, and Adaptive Wireless Systems134,99 €
- Adaptive Filtering81,99 €
- Adaptive Filtering56,99 €
- Signals and Communication Technology
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Netherlands
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Seitenzahl: 372
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. November 2010
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 563g
- ISBN-13: 9789048171989
- ISBN-10: 9048171989
- Artikelnr.: 32095297
1. Introduction. 1.1 Signals Application in Systems. 1.2 Signals Classification. 1.3 Basic Signals. 1.4 Methods of Signals Presentation and Sescription. 1.5 Signals Transformation in Orthogonal Bases. 1.6 Summary. 1.7 Problems.
2. Spectral Presentation of Signals. 2.1 Introduction. 2.2 Presentation of Periodic Signals by Fourier Series. 2.3 Presentation of Signals by Fourier Transform. 2.4 Spectral Densities of Simple Single Pulses. 2.5 Spectral Densities of Complex Single Pulses. 2.6 Spectrums of Periodic Pulses. 2.7 Sectral Densities of Pulse-Bursts. 2.8 Spectrums of Periodic Pulse-Bursts. 2.9 Signal Widths. 2.10 Summary. 2.11 Problems.
3. Signal Modulation. 3.1 Introduction. 3.2 Types of Modulation. 3.3 Amplitude modulation. 3.4 Amplitude Modulation by Impulse Signals. 3.5 Amplitude Modulation by Periodic Pulses. 3.6 Types of Analog AM. 3.7 Types of Impulse AM. 3.8 Frequency Modulation. 3.9 Linear Frequency Modulation. 3.10 Frequency Shift Keying. 3.11 Phase Modulation. 3.12 Phase Shift Keying. 3.13 Summary. 3.14 Problems.
4. Signals Energy and Correlation. 4.1 Introduction. 4.2 Signal Power and Energy. 4.3 Signal Autocorrelation. 4.4 Energy and Power Spectral Densities. 4.5 Single Pulse with LFM. 4.6 Complex Phase-Coded Signals. 4.7 Signal Cross-Correlation. 4.8 Width of the Autocorrelation Function. 4.9 Summary. 4.10 Problems.
5. Bandlimited Signals. 5.1 Introduction. 5.2 Signals with Bandlimited Spectrum. 5.3 Hilbert Transform. 5.4 Analytic Signal. 5.5 Interpolation. 5.6 Sampling. 5.7 Summary. 5.8 Problems.
A. Tables of Fourier series and transform properties. B. Tables of Fourier series and transform of basic signals. C. Tables of Hilbert transform and properties. D. Mathematical formulas. References. Index.
At any rate, any one serious of doing signal processing should look into this book. In particular the brevity of the mathematics, the abundance of explanatory examples, etc., makes it accessible to readers at the advanced undergraduate level in the relevant field of studies. Surely, it can serve as a co-text or a reference for a course in signal processing.
Armin Hoffmann (Ilmenau)