- Excel 2013 for Business Statistics (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Excel 2007 for Business Statistics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Excel 2019 for Business Statistics (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Business Statistics for Competitive Advantage with Excel 2013 (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Excel Data Analysis (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Business Statistics for Competitive Advantage with Excel 2016 (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in business courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2016 for Business Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems is the first book to capitalize on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand business problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full Practice Test (with answers in an Appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.08.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319389592
- Artikelnr.: 46927814