- Excel 2016 for Environmental Sciences Statistics (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- Excel 2016 for Physical Sciences Statistics (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Excel 2010 for Engineering Statistics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Excel 2010 for Physical Sciences Statistics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Excel 2013 for Physical Sciences Statistics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Applied Data-Centric Social Sciences (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Excel 2016 for Engineering Statistics (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in environmental science courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2010 for Environmental Sciences Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems is the first book to capitalize on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand environmental science problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full Practice Test (with answers in an Appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 246
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. November 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319239712
- Artikelnr.: 44223347