- Quantum Gravity and Quantum Cosmology (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Extra Dimensions in Space and Time (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- The Invisible Universe: Dark Matter and Dark Energy (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Gravity, Strings and Particles (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Quantum Cosmology - The Supersymmetric Perspective - Vol. 1 (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Theory of Gravitational Interactions (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
Cosmic Update Covers:
- A novel approach to uncover the dark faces of the Standard Model of cosmology.
- The possibility that Dark Energy and Dark Matter are manifestations of the inhomogeneous geometry of our Universe.
- On the history of cosmological model building and the general architecture of cosmological modes.
- Illustrations on the Large Scale Structure of the Universe.
- A new perspective on the classical static Einstein Cosmos.
- Global properties of World Models including their Topology.
- The Arrow of Time in a Universe with a Positive Cosmological Constant.
- Exploring the consequences of a fundamental Cosmological Constant for our Universe.
- Exploring why the current observed acceleration of the Universe may not be its final destiny.
- Demonstrating that nature forbids the existence of a pure Cosmological Constant.
- Our current understanding of the long term (in time scales that greatly exceed the current age of the Universe) future of the Universe.
- The long term fate and eventual destruction of the astrophysical objects that populate the universe -- including clusters, galaxies, stars, planets, and black holes.
The material is presented in a layperson-friendly language followed by addition technical sections that explain the basic equations and principles. This feature is very attractive to readers who want to learn more about the theories involved beyond the basic description.
"Multiversal Journeys(TM) is a trademark of Farzad Nekoogar and Multiversal Journeys, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 140
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.11.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781441982940
- Artikelnr.: 37354814
"The many ambitious aims of this book are: A noval approach to uncover the dark faces of the Standard Model of Cosmology. To present the global properties of World Models and their topology. To explain the arrow of time in a Universe with a positive cosmological constant Lambda and the consequences of Lambda for our Universe. ... Graduate students in physics with interest in astrophysics and cosmology can use the book ... . The Glossary is helpful for the beginner." (Johannes Viktor Feitzinger, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1241, 2012)
"This book is a collection of three self-contained main contributions and an appendix, each from different authors, on current fundamental questions and new developments in cosmology. It is so structured that general readers can also follow the main ideas. The two longest chapters (written by Fred C. Adams and Thomas Buchert, respectively) contain appendices (at the level of an undergraduate textbook) with formulas specifying the basic descriptions." (Wolfgang Hasse, Mathematical Reviews, January, 2013)