- Big Data Analytics (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- A Course in Mathematical Statistics and Large Sample Theory (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Optimal Covariate Designs (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Elementare Stochastik (eBook, PDF)20,67 €
- Statistics for Non-Statisticians (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Comparing Distributions (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Datenanalyse mit SAS® (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
The book is intended for advanced undergraduate and first-year graduate students as well as for data analysts new to the job who would like a tour of the various statistical tools in a data analysis workshop. The experienced reader with a good knowledge of statistics and programming might skip some sections on univariate models and enjoy the various ma
thematical roots of multivariate techniques.
The Quantlet platform quantlet.de, quantlet.com, quantlet.org is an integrated QuantNet environment consisting of different types of statistics-related documents and program codes. Its goal is to promote reproducibility and offer a platform for sharing validated knowledge native to the social web. QuantNet and the corresponding Data-Driven Documents-based visualization allows readers to reproduce the tables, pictures and calculations inside this Springer book.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 305
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. September 2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319553368
- Artikelnr.: 53060055
"The book deals with different tools and concepts regarding statistical analysis. ... The book is intended for advanced undergraduate and even MSc students, as well as PhD student, working with different statistical techniques." (Florin Gorunescu, zbMATH 1392.62001, 2018)