- Early Life Conditions and Rapid Demographic Changes in the Developing World (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Litigating the Rights of the Child (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Women, Migration, and Conflict (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Quality of Life and Mortality Among Children (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Well-Being, Resilience and Quality of Life from Children's Perspectives (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Hazardous Child Labour in Latin America (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
In the past, the estimation of levels, trends and differentials in demographic and health outcomes in developing countries was heavily reliant on indirect methods that were devised to suit limited or deficient data. In recent decades, world-wide surveys like the World Fertility Survey and its successor, the Demographic and Health Survey have played an important role in filling the gap in survey data from developing countries. Such modern demographic and health surveys enable investigators to make in-depth analyses that guide policy intervention strategies, and such analyses require the modern and advanced statistical techniques covered in this book.
The text is ideally suited for academics, professionals, and decision makers in the social and health sciences, as well as others with an interest in statistical modelling, demographic and health surveys. Scientists and students in applied statistics, epidemiology, medicine, social and behavioural sciences will find it of value.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 330
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. September 2013
- ISBN-13: 9789400767782
- Artikelnr.: 43795782