- Insulation Measurement and Supervision in Live AC and DC Unearthed Systems (eBook, PDF)80,95
- Air Insulation Prediction Theory and Applications (eBook, PDF)90,95
- Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems (eBook, PDF)116,95
- Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems (eBook, PDF)143,95
- tolino shine 2 HD119,00
- Data Transmission at Millimeter Waves (eBook, PDF)74,95
- CMOS Integrated Circuit Design for Wireless Power Transfer (eBook, PDF)89,95
In this book the most important issues concerning normal operation and ground fault phenomena are described in concise form. Numerous methods of insulation resistance and capacitance measurement in live circuits are presented. Important other procedures of these parameters determination based on measurement and calculation are explained and reviews of selected insulation resistance measurement devices as well as earth fault locating systems are included. For the text understanding merely basic knowledge of electrical circuits theory is required. This book is addressed to electrical engineers, technicians and students of this specialty and may also serve as an academic handbook.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.07.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642297557
- Artikelnr.: 37799341