- The Court of Arbitration for Sport and Its Jurisprudence (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- European Sports Law (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- Football, Gambling, and Money Laundering (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Sports Betting: Law and Policy (eBook, PDF)191,95 €
- Yearbook of International Sports Arbitration 2015 (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Yearbook of International Sports Arbitration 2016 (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Athletes' Human Rights and the Fight Against Doping: A Study of the European Legal Framework (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
Unique in its dealing with the subtleties of anti-doping science and legal implications, the book gives lawyers involved in anti-doping the keys to a better understanding of the science underlying the WADC regime, while providing anti-doping scientists with the first reference material to understand the legal framework in which their activities are embedded.
The emphasis of the book is on international doping cases and it relies predominantly on CAS awards published up to Spring 2015. Written by an experienced Swiss lawyer it provides an insight into the Swiss legal system and its importance for the legal practice in doping matters.
Marjolaine Viret is an attorney-at-law in Geneva, Switzerland, specialising in sports and health law. She has gained significant experience in sports arbitration as a senior associate in one of Switzerland's leading law firms. She also holds positions within committees in sport, in particular as a member of the UCI Anti-Doping Commission. Ms Viret had her doctorate on anti-doping approved summa
cum laude in 2015. She participates as a researcher in a project for a commentary of the 2015 WADC funded by the National Science Foundation and is regularly invited to lecture or speak in various fields of sports law.
The book appears in the ASSER International Sports Law Series, under the editorship of Dr. Dave McArdle, Prof. Dr. Ben Van Rompuy and Marco A. van der harst LL.M.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 821
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. Oktober 2015
- ISBN-13: 9789462650848
- Artikelnr.: 44598626