- Histories of Transnational Crime68,99 €
- Russian Organized Corruption Networks and their International Trajectories91,99 €
- Histories of Transnational Crime90,99 €
- Criminalising Peacekeepers87,99 €
- Bilateral Cooperation and Human Trafficking123,99 €
- The New US Security Agenda91,99 €
- Goals of Civil Justice and Civil Procedure in Contemporary Judicial Systems87,99 €
The contributors provide timely research for understanding various aspects of organized crime, as well as the responses that have been developed worldwide to prevent and contain them. These contributions were presented at seminars of the Centre for Information and Research on Organized Crime (CIROC). It will be of interest to researchers in Criminology and Criminal Justice, particularly with an interest in organized crime and criminal networks, as well as related fields such as Comparative Law, and Political Science.
This collection represents the most current thinking on entrenched problems of organized crime....This book is an important contribution in developing new approaches to organized crime and its control.
- Jay S. Albanese, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Criminal Justice Programs, Virginia Commonwealth University
The book is very well organised and written and deals with a diversity of topics and approaches.
- Ernesto U.Savona, Director of Transcrime, Professor of Criminology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan
- Studies of Organized Crime 18
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-030-56591-6
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 292
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Januar 2021
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 21mm
- ISBN-13: 9783030565916
- ISBN-10: 3030565912
- Artikelnr.: 59802472