- The Final Season (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Eighty Days (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Yasuke (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Moth and the Mountain (eBook, ePUB)13,78 €
- Freedom Climbers (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The World Beneath Their Feet (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- I Didn't Do It For You: How the World Used and Abused a Small African Nation (Text Only) (eBook, ePUB)7,79 €
In a nail biting narrative set in Patagonia, Norway and Alaska, Cave tackles the severest challenges modern Alpinism can pose. Juxtaposed with the stark beauty of the environment are the colourful characters populating his stories, from the adventurers around him, past and present, to the pioneer aviators who get him and his kind to those impossibly remote places. He vividly recreates the joy and despair of climbing, building the book to a desperate finale that lays bare the fragility of our carefully constructed convictions.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.02.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781446410394
- Artikelnr.: 39270116