- Interesting (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Me and the Table - My Autobiography (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- From the Eye of the Hurricane (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- How To Play Billiards (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Billiards, Revised and Updated (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Basic Pool (eBook, ePUB)8,26 €
- Byrne's Treasury of Trick Shots in Pool and Billiards (eBook, ePUB)12,86 €
I used to rely on drugs and alcohol to keep me going, but now I've got the healthiest addiction going - running.
This book explains how running has helped me to fight my demons - my addictive personality, depression, my dad's murder conviction, the painful break-up with the mother of my children - and allowed me to win five World Snooker Championships.
It is also about all of the great things in my life - my kids, snooker, my dad's release from prison, great mates who have helped me, and the psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters, who has taught me how not to run away when things get tough.
Finally, it's about what it's like to get the buzz - from running, from snooker, from life. Because when it comes down to it, everyone needs something to drive them on.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Orion
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.10.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781409112242
- Artikelnr.: 39682276