- The Inner Game of Golf (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Inner Game of Tennis (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tales of Golf and Sport (eBook, ePUB)9,18 €
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inside Basketball (eBook, ePUB)9,18 €
- The Circuit (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Novak Djokovic - The Biography (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Björn Borg and the Super-Swedes (eBook, ePUB)15,62 €
Described by Billie Jean King as her 'tennis bible', Timothy Gallwey's multi-million bestseller, including an introduction from acclaimed sports psychologist Geoff Beattie, has been a phenomenon for players of all abilities since it was first published in 1972.
Instead of concentrating on how to improve your technique, it starts from the understanding that 'every game is composed of two parts, an outer game and an inner game'. The former is played against opponents on the court, but the latter is a battle within ourselves as we try and overcome self-doubt and anxiety. It is often won or lost before a ball has been hit.
Gallwey's revolutionary approach, built on a foundation of Zen thinking and humanistic psychology, will teach you how to develop your concentration, work on your gamesmanship and help you break bad habits. You will also learn how to trust yourself on the court and how to maintain clarity of mind throughout the match, giving you a clear psychological advantage over your opponent.
Whether you are an amateur or a pro, The Inner Game of Tennis is essential reading for overcoming the self-doubt, nervousness, and lapses of concentration that can keep a player from winning. It is guaranteed to change the way you play tennis forever.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pan Macmillan
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Altersempfehlung: ab 18 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.12.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781447288497
- Artikelnr.: 42008965