- The Complete Guide to Clinical Massage (eBook, PDF)17,95 €
- The Total Dumbbell Workout (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- The Complete Guide to Kettlebell Training (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- The Complete Guide to Behavioural Change for Sport and Fitness Professionals (eBook, PDF)17,95 €
- Cyclosportive (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
- The Complete Guide to Sports Training (eBook, PDF)13,95 €
Functional training is any exercise that improves your ability to perform tasks required in your day to day life, job or chosen sport - so that each movement included as part of your workout mimics a range of motion or engages muscles that are necessary to impact on performance - whether it be on the rugby pitch or simply the ability to lift small children out of car seats.
Includes over 100 functional exercises and detailed pictures and descriptions of all the techniques show you clearly how to apply them into your training programme.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Juni 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781408180181
- Artikelnr.: 39451991