- How College Athletics Are Hurting Girls' Sports (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Sporting Gender (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- The Golfer's Mind (eBook, ePUB)13,84 €
- How Fantasy Sports Explains the World (eBook, ePUB)1,87 €
- 101 Ways to Be a Terrific Sports Parent (eBook, ePUB)15,81 €
- Cool Sports Dad (eBook, ePUB)1,87 €
- Raising Our Athletic Daughters (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Sports Her Way coaches parents in each phase of getting their daughters involved with sports. With lively examples and clear advice, Susan Wilson shows parents how to:
- Understand sports readiness and determine what activities are appropriate for their daughters' physical, emotional, and mental maturity
- Choose whether a recreational or competitive program is right for their daughters
- Exercise their daughters' minds by turning disappointments into positive life lessons about persistence, mental fortitude, and self-discipline
- Seek out diverse role models
- Create an enthusiasm for fitness that will last a lifetime
Authoritative, yet friendly, Sports Her Way is an indispensable handbook for parents, coaches, would-be coaches, mentors, or anyone who recognizes the vital role sports play in girls' physical and emotional development. With Susan Wilson's help, you will find the smart and healthy way to inspire your young athlete today -- while preparing her to be the self-reliant woman of tomorrow.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.