- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- And If You Play Golf, You're My Friend (eBook, ePUB)11,86 €
- Every Shot I Take (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- Golf Is a Game of Confidence (eBook, ePUB)13,84 €
- Golfing with Dad (eBook, ePUB)10,87 €
- The Anatomy of Greatness (eBook, ePUB)16,80 €
- The Science of Golf (eBook, ePUB)10,87 €
Much like Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect and Golf Is a Game of Confidence, Putting Out of Your Mind is an informative and valuable guide to achieving a better golf game. While most golfers spend their time trying to perfect their swing so they can drive the ball farther, Rotella encourages them to concentrate on their putting -- the most crucial yet often overlooked aspect of the game. Great players are not only aware of the importance of putting, they go out of their way to master it, and mastery can only begin with the understanding of the attitude needed to be a better putter. Rotella's mental rules have helped some of the greatest golfers in the world become champion putters and, for the first time, are now available to golfers everywhere.
With everything from true-to-life stories of such greats as Davis Love III, David Duval, and Brad Faxon to dozens of game-changing practice drills, Putting Out of Your Mind is the new bible of putting for amateurs and pros alike.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.