- Sports Psychology for Athletes 2.0: Develop a Champion Mindset and Train for Optimal Performance (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Achieve the Impossible (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Coaching Athletes to Be Their Best (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- The Confident Athlete (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Athlete Habits: 8 Fundamental Habits That Elite Athletes Cultivate To Reach And Maintain Success (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Stillpower (eBook, ePUB)11,51 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
The world's elite athletes and coaches achieve high performance through inspiring leadership, mental toughness, and direction-setting strategic choices. Harvard Business Review has talked to many of these high performers throughout the years to learn how their success translates to the world of business.
If you read nothing else on management lessons from the world of sports, read these 10 articles by athletes, coaches, and leadership experts. We've combed through our archive and selected the articles that will best help you drive performance.
This book will inspire you to:
- Improve on your weaknesses, not just your strengths
- Take care of your body for sustained mental performance
- Increase your confidence and manage your energy before an important event
- Turn a struggling team around
- Understand the limits of performance metrics
- Focus on long-term goals to overcome setbacks
- Understand where the analogy of sports and business doesn't work
This collection of articles includes "Ferguson's Formula," by Anita Elberse with Sir Alex Ferguson; "Life's Work: An Interview with Greg Louganis"; "The Making of a Corporate Athlete," by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz; "The Tough Work of Turning a Team Around," by Bill Parcells; "How an Olympic Gold Medalist Learned to Perform Under Pressure: An Interview with Alex Gregory"; "Mental Preparation Secrets of Top Athletes, Entertainers, and Surgeons," an interview with Daniel McGinn by Sarah Green Carmichael; "SoulCycle's CEO on Sustaining Growth in a Faddish Industry," by Melanie Whelan; "Life's Work: An Interview with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar"; "Major League Innovation," by Scott D. Anthony; "Looking Past Performance in Your Star Talent," by Mark de Rond, Adrian Moorhouse, and Matt Rogan; "Life's Work: An Interview with Mikhail Baryshnikov"; "How the Best of the Best Get Better and Better," by Graham Jones; "Life's Work: An Interview with Joe Girardi"; "Why There Is an I in Team," by Mark de Rond; "Life's Work: An Interview with Andre Agassi"; and "Why Sports Are a Terrible Metaphor for Business," by Bill Taylor.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harvard Business Review Press
- Seitenzahl: 160
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Januar 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781633694354
- Artikelnr.: 50391645