- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: New York City (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Philadelphia (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Harrisburg (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: St. Louis (eBook, ePUB)9,95
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Atlanta (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- Easy Hikes Close to Home: New York City (eBook, ePUB)4,99
- 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Sacramento (eBook, ePUB)10,95
Diverse hikes include Frick Park, which can be combined with a visit to the Frick Art and Historical Center (free); Ohiopyle State Park, with views of the beautiful Youghiogheny River and Cucumber Falls; Beechwood Farms, where kids and adults can opt to participate in nature programs and walks; and Mt. Davis Natural Area, where hikers can stand on the highest point in Pennsylvania. History buffs will love Bushy Run and its museum and other historical site/hike combinations. Those seeking solitude will relish time spent walking in lovely Todd Sanctuary or one of the scenic and tranquil destinations of Forbes State Forest. Beautiful river, lake, waterfall, mountain, wildflower, and historical walks are all in your backyard.
From the city's riverbanks to the Laurel Highland mountains of the south and southwest to the lakes and meadows of the north and northwest, every hiker will find trails to their liking in 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Pittsburgh.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Menasha Ridge Press
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.05.2006
- ISBN-13: 9780897327411
- Artikelnr.: 38235351