- Manuelle Lymphdrainage nach Dr. Vodder51,99 €
- Grundlagen der manuellen Lymphdrainage25,00 €
- Maitland Manuelle Therapie und Manipulation der peripheren Gelenke55,00 €
- Manual Trigger Point Therapy93,99 €
- Handbuch Physiotherapie35,00 €
- Leitfaden Physiotherapie in der Orthopädie und Traumatologie29,00 €
- Palpation Techniques65,99 €
Written by the world's leading authorities on Dr. Emil Vodder's techniques for Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD), this lavishly illustrated guide provides step-by-step descriptions of how to massage the lymph vessels to stimulate smooth lymphatic flow.
Full-color photographs supplement concise text describing the basic anatomy and physiology of the circulatory and lymphatic systems, treatment techniques, and the various types of swelling caused by lymphedema. The authors discuss indications and contraindications, as well as the ways in which Dr. Vodder's method affects different regions of the body.
The latest information on complete decongestive therapy (CDT), including coverage of compression therapy, taping, respiratory treatment, and other complementary methods
More than 200 color photographs visualize the therapist's grips
Each chapter includes numerous tips and plenty of space throughout for personal notes
50 review questions enable self-study
An appendix contains an informative history of Dr. Vodder's life and his contributions to the field
Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage: A Practical Guide is a comprehensive, one-step reference for students, therapists, and practitioners of lymphology, manual medicine, or physical therapy.
- Verlag: Thieme, Stuttgart
- 2. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. November 2018
- Abmessung: 271mm x 195mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 516g
- ISBN-13: 9783132411449
- ISBN-10: 3132411442
- Artikelnr.: 53767766