- Pneumonie unter Immunsuppression (eBook, PDF)69,99 €
- Allergy and Asthma (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Delirium in Elderly Patients (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Primary Care for Older Adults (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Elder Abuse (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Asthma: Targeted Biological Therapies (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
While non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis was formerly regarded as an "orphan" disease, international data reveal an increase in its prevalence in recent years. Accordingly, there has been renewed interest in the disease, resulting in more clinical research and the development of new treatments. The impact of bronchiectasis on healthcare systems is substantial and it has a clear attributable mortality. In covering all aspects of the disease, this book will be of interest to respiratory, internal medicine, and infectious disease fellows as well as specialists, final-year medical students, nurses and physiotherapists. The authors are leading experts and chairs of the steering committee of EMBARC, the first truly international bronchiectasis network.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319614526
- Artikelnr.: 52938340
"This is a very useful book on the causes, diagnosis, and management of bronchiectasis not due to cystic fibrosis with an emphasis on the role of chronic infections in disease progression. This should be a welcome addition to the library of every pulmonologist who takes care of patients with this difficult disease." (Santosh Dhungana, Doody's Book Reviews, May, 2018)