- Atomic Spectroscopy (eBook, PDF)107,95
- Search for the Higgs Boson in the Vector Boson Fusion Channel at the ATLAS Detector (eBook, PDF)74,95
- Advances in Spectroscopy for Lasers and Sensing (eBook, PDF)116,95
- Model of the Response Function of CUORE Bolometers (eBook, PDF)78,95
- Strongly Correlated Systems (eBook, PDF)125,95
- Photon Physics at the LHC (eBook, PDF)74,95
- Jenseits der Nanowelt (eBook, PDF)40,00
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer New York
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.06.2006
- ISBN-13: 9780387280417
- Artikelnr.: 37286347
Linear Response Theory.
Bosons Interacting with Electrons.
Interacting Phonon Systems.
Effects of Electron
Equilibrium Diagram Technique.
Kinetics of Bounded Systems.
Ballistic and Hopping Transport.
"In this monograph, the authors shed light on the nonequilibrium properties of quantum dynamical systems. ... The monograph can also serve as a good reference source for the study of the kinetics of magnetic phenomena, ballistics and multichannel kinetics and fluctuations. The monograph should be useful to undergraduates in higher-level courses, graduate students, and researchers in understanding current theoretical methods for investigating various aspects of nonequilibrium multiparticle quantum systems." (M. Yu. Rasulova, Mathematical Reviews, Issue 2006 i)
"This book treats many aspects of charge transport and optical phenomena in semiconductors, under the unifying approach of quantum kinetic theory. ... This is certainly a rich and up-to-date monograph, written with undeniable expertise and dealing with topics of interest in solid state physics and semiconductor technology. ... The book is addressed to graduate students or researchers with some background in quantum and statistical mechanics ... . However, for the applied mathematician this monograph can be the source of mathematical problems ... ." (Luigi Barletti, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1125 (2), 2008)