- Particle Confinement in Penning Traps (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Engineering of Scintillation Materials and Radiation Technologies (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Fast Transverse Beam Instability Caused by Electron Cloud Trapped in Combined Function Magnets (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Probability and Statistics for Particle Physics (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- The Generalized Multipole Technique for Light Scattering (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- The Discovery of Isotopes (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- High-Resolution Experiments on Strong-Field Ionization of Atoms and Molecules (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The present measurements of doubly differential cross sections for the dissociative and non-dissociative ionization of hydrogen, sulfur dioxide and sulfur hexa fluoride molecular gases by electron impact are also described in the text of this book. The results of the measurements for sulfur dioxide molecule show how this major atmospheric pollutant can be removed from the atmosphere by electron impact dissociation of this molecule. The present results of the measurements for sulfur hexa fluoride give an insight into the dissociation properties of this molecular gas, which is being so widely used as a gaseous insulator in the electrical circuits.
The book also describes the present measurements of the polarization parameters of the fluorescence radiation emitted by the electron-impact-excited atoms of sodium and potassium. In these investigations the target atoms are polarized, therefore, the measurements of the polarization parameters give information about the electron atom interaction in terms of the interference, direct and exchange interaction channels.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.10.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441969477
- Artikelnr.: 37355341